The TOTAL CONTROL electronic pump controller monitors the flow rate of the water running through it and protects the pump against dangerous working conditions like dry running.
When a tap is opened and the water demand exceeds the minimum starting flow, TOTAL CONTROL starts the pump and keeps it running, delivering constant flow, even when capacity request is low. In case of a leak in the system (less than 0.5 gal/min) TOTAL CONTROL will never start the pump avoiding useless power consumption.
- TOTAL CONTROL is an electronic pump controller which is used when is necessary to boost the pressure coming from city water, well pumps or when pulling water out of shallow wells, underground tanks, ponds and lakes to be used for:
- Residential boosting systems
TOTAL CONTROL comes with an integrated pressure reducing valve.
The restart pressure of your system will be set automatically 20 psi below the maximum pressure set on the pressure reducing valve.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- TOTAL CONTROL’s body is made of technopolymer.
- TOTAL CONTROL comes with a built-in check valve.
- Friction losses extremely low: this is why it is possible to use TOTAL CONTROL with capacity up to 40 gpm. (See manual for instructions).
- Circuit board: easy to replace.
- Increases pump life.
- No maintenance required.