BEST CONTROL WELL SYSTEM is an electronic pump controller designed for water pumps that pull water out of shallow wells, aerator tanks, reservoir tanks, underground tanks, ponds, or lakes to be used for:
- Residential boosting systems
- BEST CONTROLS body is made of technopolymer with a bulli-In check valve.
- Friction loss is extremely low, allowing the use of the BEST CONTROL WELL SYSTEM in applications with required
flows up to 50 GPM.
- The special valve guarantees the pump continuous operation even with a capacity as low as 0.2 GPM.
- Spun/membrane water accumulator. A special membrane guarantees a high level of protection against overpressure.
- BEST CONTROLS high capacity is essential to avoid frequent starts/stops of the pump in case of a leak in the pipe line.
- Voltage: 115/230 Volt
- Water Resistant
- Outdoor Use
- Working temperature: 321 -104° F
- Dimensions: see catalog
- Connections: V standard
- Maximum working pressure: 95 psi
- Minimum starting pressure: 20 psi
- Easy installation
- Reduced dimensions
- Constant flow
- No maintenance required
- No need to install pressure tanks
- Pump protection against dry running, with automatic reset