PRO PRESS electronic pump controller monitors water pressure and flow rate that runs through it and protects the pump against dangerous working conditions like dry running.
When a tap is opened, PRO PRESS starts the pump and keeps it running, delivering constant flow. PRO PRESS stops the pump when the demand is near zero.
- PRO PRESS is an electronic pump controller design for water pumps which pull water out from underground tanks, ponds or lakes to be used for:
- Residential boosting systems.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Body, check valve, rear part and safety valve are molded in 30% fiberglass reinforced polyamide 6 (PA6GF30). This allows high resistance to wear and pressure.
- The diaphragm is molded in EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) to guarantee exceptional reliability and durability
- The flow valve, pressure gauge rod and the diffuser are in brass (OT58).
- The dimensional stability of the metal guarantees the operation of the components.
- The spring is made in UNI 3823 steel wire.
- The stabilization process guarantees the operation of the pressure switch, essential for the pump start-up precision and the plant pressure adjustment. The dimensions and structure of the same allow for considerably reducing the effects of water hammering.
- The box containing the electrical part is molded in shockproof self-extinguishing polystyrene (PSau).
- The boards are subjected to burn-in treatment at 122F (50 °C) for 24 hours with on/off cycles guaranteeing perfect operation in limit conditions and each individually tested
- Protection degree IP65, which means that the electronic board is completely dust-proof and protected against water arriving from any direction