MINI PRESS electronic pump controller monitors the water pressure and flow rate that runs through it and protects the pump against dangerous working conditions like dry running.
When a tap is opened, MINI PRESS starts the pump and keeps it running, delivering constant flow. MINI PRESS stops the pump when the demand is near zero.
- MINI PRESS is an electronic pump controller designed for water pumps which pull water out from underground tanks, ponds or lakes to be used for:
- Residential boosting systems.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- MINI PRESS’s body is made of technopolymer.
- MINI PRESS comes with built-in check valve.
- Pressure loss extremely low, for this reason it is possible to use MINI PRESS electronic pump controller with capacity up to 25 gpm (See manual for pressure loss details).
- Spring/membrane water accumulator. A special membrane guarantees a high level of protection against overpressure.
- Circuit board: Easy to replace.
- The boards are subjected to burn-in treatment at 122F (50 °C) for 24 hours with on/off cycles to guarantee perfect operation in limit conditions and each board is individually tested.
- Protection degree IP65 which means that the electronic board is completely dust-proof and protected against water arriving from any direction