MIDA SUB, UNIQUE SOLUTION – ALL IN ONE
MIDA SUB can be used to control the following type of motors:
- Single Phase Submersible motors, 230V, 3 Wires, Capacitor Start Induction Run motors up to 1.5 Hp
- Single Phase Submersible motors, 230V, 3 Wires, Capacitor Start Capacitor Run motors up to 1.5 Hp
- Single Phase Submersible motors, 230V,3 Wires Permanent Split Capacitor motors up to 1.5 Hp
- Single Phase Submersible motors, 230V, 2 Wires, Permanent Split Capacitor motors up to 1.5 Hp
- Single Phase Submersible motors, 230V, 2 Wires, Split Phase with BIAC Switch motors up to 1.0 Hp
- Three Phase Submersible motors, 230V, 3 Wires, up to 1.5 Hp
AIR COOLED VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE EXTENDED SYSTEMS LIFE AND RELIABILITY.
The average speed of a pump driven by MIDA is inevitably lower than a comparable fixed speed pump. This reduces component wear such as bearings, bushings, seals, etc. MIDA also starts and stops the pump gently, reducing the mechanical stress on the shaft and impellers and avoiding water hammer. Hardware and software protections provided by MIDA prevent any damage to the pump and the system. At lower speeds, the system will also generate less noise.
AIR COOLED VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE SMART BLUETOOTH® TECHNOLOGY COMMUNICATION TO YOUR WATER SYSTEM WITH NASTEC NOW APP!
Thanks to Nastec NOW app it is possible to communicate with all Nastec SMART Bluetooth® devices in order to:
- Remotely control a Nastec device via Wi-Fi or GSM by tethering to a nearby smartphone.Get energy consumption statistics and check the alarm log.
- Develop programs, save them in the archive, copy them to other devices and share them among multiple users.
- Create reports with the possibility of adding notes and images, and email or store them in the digital archive.
- Monitor multiple operating parameters simultaneously on the wide, high definition, coloured screen of your smartphone or tablet.