- For drawing water out of a well.
- For lifting water containing air or other gases.
- For increasing water pressure from flooded suction applications.
- As pressure boosting pump for central water systems with low pressure (follow local specifications if increasing network pressure).
- For garden use.
- For clean liquids or slightly dirty surface water.
- For washing with a jet of water.
|Type:||Self Priming Jet Pumps|
|Flow range:||.5 – 38 gpm|
|Max. Head:||190 ft|
|Liquid Temperature:||32 °F to 95 °F.|
|Max. Working Pressure:||116 psi.|
- Close-coupled self-priming shallow-well jet pump with built-in ejector.
- A high-quality pump for domestic water supply.
- Designed with environmental considerations, featuring a stainless steel casing,brass alloy impeller with minimal use of plastic materials.
- Connections: threaded ports NPT.
- 2-pole induction motor, 60 Hz (n ˜ 3450 rpm).
- Three-phase 230/460 V.
- Single-phase 230 V.
- Capacitor inside the terminal box.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP 44.