- Pumping water out from RO water.
- Pumping in enviroments where water with a percentage of sulfur.
- For lifting water out of a well, with sulfur water.
- For lifting water containing air or other gases.
- For increasing water pressure from flooded suction applications.
- As pressure boosting pump for water systems with low pressure (follow local specifications if increasing network pressure)
- For garden use.
- For clean liquids or slightly dirty surface water.
- For washing with a jet of water.
|Type:||Self Priming Jet Pumps For Special Applications|
|Flow range:||2.5 – 22 gpm|
|Max. Head:||172 ft|
|Power:||0.5 – 1 hp|
|Liquid Temperature:||32 °F to 95 °F.|
|Max. Working Pressure:||116 psi.|
- Close-coupled self-priming shallow-well jet pump with built-in ejector
- A high-quality pump for domestic water supply.
- Designed with environmental considerations, featuring a stainless steel casing, brass alloy impeller; with minimal use of plastic materials.
- Connections: threaded ports NPT.
- 2-pole induction motor, 60 Hz (n ˜ 3450 rpm).
- Three-phase 230/460 V.
- Single-phase 115/230 V, 115 V, 230 V.
- Capacitor inside the terminal box.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP 44