FLUX BOOSTING SYSTEM is made up of a water pump and an electronic pump controller which is used for: Residential irrigation applications when is necessary to boost the pressure coming from the city water or a well pump.
|Type:||Flux Boosting Systems|
|Max. Pressure:||66 PSI|
|Flow Range||5 – 25 GPM|
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- FLUX’s body made of technopolymer with a built-in check valve.
- FLUX BOOSTING SYSTEM comes available with different pumps to boost in coming pressures up to 70 psi higher.
- Friction losses extremely low: this is why it is possible to use FLUX BOOSTING SYSTEM with capacity up to 50 gpm.
- The special valve guarantees the pump continuous operation.
- Circuit board: easy to replace and available in 115V and 230V.